Burn you Mother!!!

No kidding. I celebrated 2 birthdays waiting for that picture. Of course my normal connect speed is 24k so 56k is only a dream I have.

BTW I think that Jackson deserves a medal(or maybe a monument) with that kill list. I think he singlehandedly won the battle.

Guest Madmatt

Hehehe, thats MY voice saying that too!

Ricky, go to the bottom of the MDMP page and download the Graphic Fix Patch and it will fix that annoying pick spot in the treads of the Jacson. It also fixes a tree and house texture which also have annoying bits of pink in them.

These fixes are separate from the MDMP pack. They are just stuff I fixed since the game was released.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

I don't see a picture..I only see a broken image icon..Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to see, please?

------------------

The worst part of any conflict is peacekeeping, it is the time when only one side may fire.

Thanks for the tip MadMatt. smile.gif

As far as that particular scenario went, my high kill total was attributed to probing the enemy defences with small arms to keep them distracted while my tanks moved around the perimeter to various hull down positions to pick the enemy off one at a time. My other two tanks scored impressive kills as well.

paullus - That particular tank ran out of HE/AP ammo 15 turns into the scenario. My attention was then quickly focused to infantry. I would of given anything for a munitions supply truck. smile.gif

After quickly eliminating about 6 enemy HQ units, the enemy lost command and control, thus they were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It reminded me of the infamous "Highway of Death" slaughter during the Gulf War. The enemy was so disillusioned they could do nothing but wait to die - and die they did! Hehe.

Edit: I appologize for the original (huge) bmp. Doh! The file has now been converted to jpeg for those with slower connections. Hopefully it loads a bit faster. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Ricky (edited 07-25-2000).]