Medal of Honor : for the PSX

Guest Capt_Manieri

Guest Tom punkrawk

I finally got to play that this past weekend.

I love the AI on that game. THey are damn smart. The bastards kick and throw my grenaids back at me. One time I even saw a guy dive on a grenaid.

I didn't like the Mp40 graphics, or the Garand graphics.

I didn't get why the Germans had 50 .cal MG's though.

I wanna get a PSX so I can play that game. It kicks ass.

Finally a game w/ a smart enemy...

------------------

Dork Punk Productions and Design

WW2Games page-

http://www.geocities.com/ww2games

Battle Of The Bulge TC for ww2gi-

http://www.geocities.com/botbtc

Ww2gi Screaming Eagles multiplayer group-

http://www.geocities.com/screamingeagles1

We ain't got no place to go,let's go to a punk rawk show

Ah, the game that almost made me sell my PSX. It is the most over hyped piece of crap ever produced. Why would I carry a bazooka on a covert op? Because every other German carries the famous anti personel weapon... the Panzerschreck. Someone mentioned that the enemy can throw your grenades back at you. Well, you have to be pretty close for that to happen, since the game only lets you throw one about 20 feet... but that's ok, because you are well out of the blast radius. Also on the subject of grenades, if the enemy can (and usually does) throw your grenades back at you, why can't you hold the grenade for a few seconds to burn the fuze down? The game forces you to use grenades like a raw recruit.

end of rant...

Guest Tom punkrawk

Well, I just have to say, it's just a game.

but seriously, if you've played any other ww2 FPS'( The only other one I've played is WW2GI) you'd be overly happy w/ this one.

I didn't agree w/ some of the weapon choices myself. I wish the Mauser they used wouldn't of had a scope, but hey, it's a game so you have to have the famed "sniper rifle" which I never found a use for.

Personally I liked the game very much. The AI was impressive. The grenaids were slightly useless but hey it's a game, you have to have something that explodes...

That is a pretty good game. There is definetly no othe game like is on the PSX and I'm going to buy it eventually. I found that occasionally you could hold the grenade for longer and then throw it but this was so inconsistent I stopped using them completly.

Also the fact that you use a Bazooka as an anti-personnel weapon disturbed me. But at least the lighting effects in the tunnel were cool.

Also the Sniping Rifle is supposed to me a Springfield .309. Not to sure about the .309 part but I know its a Springfield something. smile.gif

Now what they really need to ddo is a re-make of this game for the PS2 and eliminate all these problems. Then, my friends, we would have a worthy game.

Colin out...

------------------

Visit my Combat Mission for Mac page! With all off CCJ's tweaked textures for Mac!

cm4mac.tripod.com