looking for SS Panzerleader

SS you are a scoundrel and a cheat. Your sissy ways are so pathetic that to address you as anything other than "ma'am" is an insult to male humans everywhere. Isn't it true that in every instance of every game when the going got tough you WUSSED OUT?! IT IS TRUE, IS IT NOT, THAT YOU WEAR FUZZY BUNNY SLIPPERS?. Tell, me SS, if that is your real name, what is the air speed velocity of the unladen AFRICAN swallow?

Just as I thought. You are indeed a fraud.

Officers, remove this man and throw him to the wolves.

Peng out

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

Ok Pengle I really don't have time to do this but.......

my lack of responding has made your elevated head somewhat larger than that microscpoic package of simu-manliness that wears the little army hat.

All this has somehow contributed to an even larger case of penis envy

- which evidently is due to the underlying fact of your evasive manly traits and unfilled prozac prescription (or so says the Queen err... King ? who knows sorry Elvira - games up your're out of the closet now)

Peng you have been piling the fecal material so high the methane fumes have gotten **YOU** quite high :P

At anyrate you usual onslaught of abnormal banter has become increasingly stale in content.

Fuzzy slippers ?? Were you searching through the victoria secret catalogue in search of battlefield wardrobe inspiration again?

You know what mommie told you last time she caught you with The Catalogue in hand eek.gif

On that thought i think I will remove myself tobe sick after which I will dig up my Cm back up cd - reinstall and then try to catch up in the next day --

BTW <>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ITS YOUR TURN YOU SILLY LITTLE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to rip off your head and use it as a hood ornament on my TIGER .... hurry up with the turn I'll be back up in day and hunting

TO ANY AC/DC fans READING THIS AC/DC's New CD "STIFF UPPER LIP " Absolutely rocks!!!!!!!!!

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

[This message has been edited by SS_PanzerLeader (edited 03-02-2000).]

Oh, Colin, don't even TRY to taunt with the Men. tongue.gif

SS_I sent you the turn the day after the last time we ICQ'd IT IS ALWAYS YOU WHO HOLDS UP THE WORKS. I will resend the last thing I save and sent to you already.

Peng out

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

THE NERVE OF YOU!!!!SS you sorry excuse for vermin. How dare you!!!Quite frankly I don't know how you can do anything but beg forgiveness from Us. You need not even send the last turn back to me as I have already written you off of my PBEM list. I humilitated you in the 1st game we played and was spanking you like a red headed stepchild in the the 2nd. It is no longer even interesting to play you. You sir are on the lowest rung of the food chain.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Oh, Colin, don't even TRY to taunt with the Men.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure Peng whatever!! I'm not the one who gonna lose. I'll taunt with whoever the hell I want. Stupid. See I'm doing it now. Idiot. I'm going to rip off your leg and beat you with it.

------------------

Visit my webpage!

http://cm4mac.tripod.com