Best Revolverduell in CM

My Panzerschreck Teams usually have a very bad time in VoT: When they lay in Ambush, they miss the Sherman and were killed, when they try to sneak up to a tank, they were spotted and were killed. When they kill a tank ( not so often i can assure) the Sherman crew bails out and... well you get it.

But yesterday i faked them biggrin.gif there was one unsupported and buttoned Sherman that my Panzerschreck knocked out. The Crew and the Team duelled at Point blank range for two turns when my Schreck team suffers a casuality and runs for it. The Sherman crew, still angry i guess, was hot on pursuit... and runs straight into an ambush i prepared. I was really proud of myself, then, two turns later, the artillery came down....

------------------

Es gibt Tage da verliert man und Tage da gewinnen die anderen.

I would have to say the best Panzerschreck Team I have ever had was in VoT near the end. My Panzer had showed up and taken out 4 of the 6 Shermans, but then got whacked. There were 2 Shermans left pounding the hell out of my guys. I quickly pushed 3 squads forward with 2 Panzerschreck Teams. The first one never got off a shot the Shermans took them out, but the second killed the Sherman that took out the first Panzerschreck team, lost a man to Tank fire, and on the next turn took out the other Sherman with the last round they had.

Speak of shreck teams in VOT. I have a little story about a Bazooka team that the Gods smiled on that bloody day. I guess they were praying to Crom to grant them revenge. The panzer took out 3 of my sherms, and as it was turning to target my last Sherman (who crew was saying their last rites)the team pops up from the top of one of the two story buildings (where I had him hidden them in case the Shermans failed (miserably I might add), and fired a shot up slope 142m away at a hull down panther, and KABOOM!!! KOCKOUT. Side Turret Penetration.

I was like "Where the hell did that come from!?"

The computer surrendered the next round. I don't blame it.

I'm glad to see pure LUCK is a factor in the game. smile.gif

Late,

Phandaal