BIG ASSED UPDATE PART-2 on CMHQ!!! Sunday Edition!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

B.A.U II is now ready for public consumption.

You will find an incredibly fun new scenario from Wild Bill Wilder. It is based on a hostorical battle around the German city of Paderborn near the end of the war.

This is the PERFECT Double blind Meeting Engagment. I can't stress enough how much fun this one is, BUT DONT READ THE FULL BRIEFING AHEAD OF TIME!!!! Trust me, you will thank me if you don't!!! Give it a shot, you will love it for sure.

We also have information on some issues with the Mods from last night and we have the fixes for them as well.

For a new mod we have a new German Feld Grau mod which makes the cloth much more Green.

There is a new POTD that I whipped up while screwing off earlier today and the POTD Archive was also updated for all the pics from August.

Be sure to check out the news about what's coming all this week! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Hey Matt, I tried to download some mods, to try out bsoplingers new-fangled Mac mod machine, but I keep getting a message saying that the ftp server can't be found. Any reason you can think of? Problem with that old nemesis of yours, Netscape, you think? Please advise.

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"

On a different front altogether, I just recently finished playing the Paderborn scenario as a test for Wild Bill. It was fun and challenging. I've sent Wild Bill the AAR. I recommend it to all of you. Another excellent Wild Bill product! biggrin.gif

------------------

Well, Buckeye, it's because of the faithful work of testers like you that the battles come out as well as they do. Thank you for your help, and to the others who have worked so hard in the playtesting department.

And let me say it is one of my all time favorites. King Tigers are a rarity in historical scenarios.

WB

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

[This message has been edited by Wild Bill Wilder (edited 08-27-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

DOH! Bill!!!

SSSHHHHH!!!!! I spent all that time keeping it a secret and you go and blab about the units!!!

Ya big silly!!!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

When I get home tonight (don't tell the Boss I'm on the forum at the office), I'll post an AAR on the Paderborn scenario, for those of you who have already played (or those who want to spoil the suspense). wink.gif

------------------