Message to those who snuck in :-)

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

Ok, if you downloaded the Gold Demo already, it's not a huge deal. There was a small, but noticable, graphics bug that was introduced earlier today when Charles improved something (yeah, that is a no-no, but whatareyagunnado smile.gif). So the one we are getting into position now fixes that.

Bottom line is that you can play, and play happily, what you already have. However, if you see a graphics glitch having to do with the smoke and gun barrel when a shot is fired from a tank... don't bother to report it smile.gif

Oh, and Charles accidentally forgot to upload the Windows demo in a self extracting zip format. The last time we did that we had a lot of problems with people messing up the unzipping process, so we had to fix that as well.

Steve

I guess I'll add my 2 cents to the "hysteria" smile.gif First, let's keep this a "fantasy" game related hysteria and not corolate (spelling?) it with real life tragedies.

Now, having said that... I need the gold demo.. it's not a matter of want. CM has become one of life's necessities like Air, water, food, wome... well, you get the idea smile.gif

Ok, ok, so maybe I've overrated the need (did I?). I've said it before, thanks to all involved in making this war/strategy masterpiece! Looking foward to the Gold Demo and my retail copy when it comes out.

Guest GriffinCheng

BTS,

Thanks for all the efforts so far. I would really appreciate if you could just post the Gold Demo right now since I don't care about that little graphics glich. It is itchy...

Griffin @ lunch

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GriffinCheng:

BTS,

Thanks for all the efforts so far. I would really appreciate if you could just post the Gold Demo right now since I don't care about that little graphics glich. It is itchy...

Griffin @ lunch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, what I think he means is that the version that did make it up has the glitch. The one that they will put up soon, won't.

------------------

"Why don't we say that we took this one chance, and fought!"

"Stupid humans. Hahahahahahaha!"

--from the film Battlefield Earth

LOL Dr. I think that sums up my abilities to wait for things too. I always snuck in and opened my Christmas presents early too. (Whoops, don't tell my parents... even at this stage of my life,,aka: Old,, it might dissapoint them smile.gif )

Guest Big Time Software

OB&G is correct. The one without the glitch is going up soon. From our point of view it is a BAD idea to release something that is labled "GOLD DEMO", based on finaly code, that has a known and highly visible problem.

Don't worry, things will be sorted out soon enough!

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ol' Blood & Guts:

No, what I think he means is that the version that did make it up has the glitch. The one that they will put up soon, won't.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OB&G,

I think what Griffin meant is that he didn't care about the fix. Give us a Gold Demo, any Gold Demo. At this point in life we don't care about graphics glitches. We just want a Gold Demo.

Throwing a tantrum on the floor,

-Lurker

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lurker:

OB&G,

I think what Griffin meant is that he didn't care about the fix. Give us a Gold Demo, any Gold Demo. At this point in life we don't care about graphics glitches. We just want a Gold Demo.

Throwing a tantrum on the floor,

-Lurker<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, whatever......... rolleyes.gif