1 more PBEM opponent required

I like to have 3 PBEM games at a time,

well that's good to know.

and at the moment I only have 2 running, so if anyone wants a game on a small-ish map then let me know, I'd say I am still a beginner so newbies are welcome.

well isn't that good news! there is the actual possibility for someone to win a chance to play against M. Bates!

please wait a minute while I dance the funky chicken of joy...

If this isn't the breaking news we've all been waiting for. A PBEM offer by M.Bates.

what about his: how about every dimwit and his brother posting their PBEM offers on the forum? I mean, it would just be a few hundred, so it wouldn't really clutter up the board or anything.

and besides, it is VERY IMPORTANT to announce to the world if someone actually has one of these elusive PBEM slots open.

PS, I will probably post an after-game report to the forum.

why are you threatening us? what sort of blackmail is this - what is your demand, how can we avert the realisation of the threat?

------------------

"Hehe nah u have some valid points mate but umm well be a bit nicer." (GAZ_NZ)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>what about his: how about every dimwit and his brother posting their PBEM offers on the forum?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hofbauer, I am new to Combat Mission so I apologise if I have offended you.

When I last checked, the number of discussions on the General forum is something like 20 times that of the next biggest CM forum. I have seen plenty of PBEM invitations in this forum, so I thought that I would do the same.

So Mr Hofbauer, once again can I apologise for not starting a topic about hamsters or CM Borg. I am sorry that your wise eyes and sharp mind had to take in my topic amongst all the other topics, and I am sorry for making you click on the topic link, and then writing such an eloquent reponse.