Night fighting

In night, heavy fog scenarios, I find troops tend to run right into the enemy when they are shot at. I've had flamethrowers get up and walk towards a shooting enemy and get killed. Shouldn't he know at least that the danger was in front of him.

Worse thing is, even HQ units do this. They get up, *leave the platoon behind* and run towards the enemy to thier death. If an enemy shoots at my units in the dark, I understand that they should get pinned easily but why would the run towards the danger?

Also is sneaking at night slower than in the day? I would think it should be since you can see less.

[This message has been edited by iggi (edited 08-10-2000).]

Luxury! I used to dream about having troops that would actually get up and advance against the enemy on a foggy night!

But never fear, Iggi - there is a solution to your problem and I will share it with you. But don't tell anyone else...*furtive glance*..."use SS Hamstermen"...sshhhh, don't clap your hands and squeal in glee...it's a secret.

The little furry-bummed pant-wetters are guaranteed to run at the first hint of anything, or even nothing, on a foggy night - and the best part is, it will never be towards the enemy! I think I can further assure you ,that even veteran SS Hamstermen will not let you down!

OGSF

PS: Sshhhhh! Remember, it's a secret! Especially don't tell Germanboy.... :^)

[This message has been edited by OberGrupenStompinFeuhrer! (edited 08-10-2000).]Edited for Hamster droppings.

[This message has been edited by OberGrupenStompinFeuhrer! (edited 08-10-2000).]Demmed hemstars!

[This message has been edited by OberGrupenStompinFeuhrer! (edited 08-10-2000).]