Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Full version bug perhaps?

Ok..gonna make this quick and get back to the game. I created a small farmland quick battle posing the SS combined force against my polish airborne. The battle raged for awhile. Towards the end, a german MG halftrack, that was apparently out of ammo, drove past some of my infantry on a direct coarse for what I though was a flag. It then parked on a hill nearby an expended police 2in mortar team and sat there...in the open. 4-5 turns went buy and it sat there. I was close enough to see it still had 2 men inside. I then sent a 1 man gammon bomb attack squad right at him across open ground and he didnt move. The gammon bomb blew it up.

Now, I am familar with the game and was thus cognizant of several factors which I looked for. The halftrack was not imobilized nor did it appear to have been panicked ( I know that cause I didnt shoot at it as it drove by).

Don't know what happened. Perhaps I am missing something or it is a bug.

Thanks and now Im back to the game!!

TeAcH

------------------

"Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking. Did he fire 6 shots or only 5. Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"