So Cal CM Club-LA

Guest MantaRay

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

Anyone playing CM in LA? Might be fun to get together once in a while, put a face on some of you guys.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

San Gabriel, CA. Used born in Pasadena and raised in San Marino. =)

Kitty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

Since a few of you are in Pasadena, maybe we could meet at Old Blood and Guts Residence in San Marino, or at Q's in Old Town.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went to school with the children of the (at the time) owners of Patton's house. They insisted that it was haunted. I always wanted to find out for myself but never got a chance. =)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Oh Ya and I forgot to mention....The 49ers suck!!!!!! smile.gif

Ray<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that's true but we can't exactly follow that up with "And . . . umm . . . if we had a team it'd rule too! =/" hehe

Kitty

Those of us on the North Cal thread have decided to declare war on you....We cannot tolerate your existance in proximity, and it's only a matter of time before battle commences between us.

Seriously, pop over and see if our little proposal makes sense or something...

NTM

------------------

The difference between infantrymen and cavalrymen is that cavalrymen get to die faster, for we ride into battle!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trooper:

Those of us on the North Cal thread have decided to declare war on you....We cannot tolerate your existance in proximity, and it's only a matter of time before battle commences between us.

Seriously, pop over and see if our little proposal makes sense or something...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One of you N. Cal dudes already declared war on me and it ended up as a draw. wink.gif

"Pop over" where? Is there a website or something?

Kitty