CC vs CM

Anime586,

You're absolutely right. I mean, apart from the graphical differences there really are no other differences. Your fresh viewpoint just threw this stark fact into detail for me for the first time.

Go, go spread the word widely. The WORLD needs to hear your unique thesis. (Ps. Next time it should read " I mean in CM the commands are the same as in CC".. You actually mentioned CM twice.. I don't think anyone would argue with your logic insofar as the commands in CM ARE the same as the commands in CM but I fear you may have been trying to make a different point. )

Honestly though, spread your unique world view and punctuational style widely. The WORLD needs to hear.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by anime586:

Well for me i think CC is way more better than CM i mean in CM the commands are the same as i CM they just added more and put some graphics in it

-anime<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dumbass ...

Well ... ?!

MK

anime, you need to give up now. You will not convince anyone here that CC (in any of its incarnations) is better than (or even equal to) CM. Regardless of the individual strengths and weaknesses of each game, this is not the place to get a balanced view of either game. In fact I don't think there is such a place. This is CM country. The Clubssi boards are CC country.

Do a search for "CC" and you can read some of the history.

gee guys,

I looked at this post when it was put up a while back and I thought "No I won't if we leave it alone it will sink to the bottom and dissappear" Maybe next time we can all try a bit harder, I am sure the result will be a lot more satisfying. There is nothing more likely to piss someone off than if no-one bothers to answer such a post.

Apart from the ridiculous hour you're up and about Fionn there's no excuse for you mate.

------------------

"Pink Floyd, a load of old twaddle"-John Lydon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by anime586:

Well for me i think CC is way more better than CM i mean in CM the commands are the same as i CM they just added more and put some graphics in it

-anime<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry counselor, asked and answered, go on to your next line of questioning. I am afraid we have exhausted the potential of this one.

Oh and anime, Thank you for your sterling presentation. Remeber, you are a representative of your game. I am glad you have shown us our errors and we stand humbled, truly humbled. [Hey guys, do you think he got it? biggrin.gif ]

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 07-06-2000).]