Update on Robs CMMC

Guest Rob/1

I have made a small change to my CMMC HQ and I have as some of you know got a bord where you can ask questions about the campaign. Big News the first battle for the campaign is ready! I hope the allied battlen HQ is here because I wont to talk to you so Email me.As all postions are full we will get going in the next week or two. If you have any problems with this post them on the comments and questions bord I set up there is a link below.

------------------

Fight for your right!To play CM!:)

Join Rob's CMMC today Email me at <A HREF="mailto:Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

For more info on Rob;s CMMC go to Robs CMMC HQ

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/robscmmchqbord

Ok I am hoping everone will see this. Will all allied player make contact with PeterNZ.He is your battlen HQ and you must decied on a password to use in the campaign.

------------------

Fight for your right!To play CM!:)

Join Rob's CMMC today Email me at <A HREF="mailto:Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

For more info on Rob;s CMMC go to Robs CMMC HQ

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/robscmmchqbord

Rob,

Allied Armored CO here. How do we get in touch with PeterNZ?

One question - if you are creating the scenario, AND Axis battalion HQ, don't you know the Allied order of battle already? Or am I missing something?

No offense meant, just curious.

CJ

From the outside looking in, it seems that the safest way to handle the multiplayer aspect is to have only the battalion HQ do the "Go", while everyone else just makes their changes and then saves the file.

Should cut down on the "Am I the last one?" rhetoric, as well as add some order to the process.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

sounds like a plan.

I will probably see the map, then issue orders to each of them and give the list of names and they pass it one to the other as they do their orders. Then it's returned to me and I hit 'go'.

Then i receive the movie, review and tell them their orders and they pass it around watching/ordering whatever, then back to me for 'go'

PeterNZ