New Scenario done.

I am not putting this one up yet. My last one was bug rittled and it seemed as if I updated it every 5 minutes. I want to make sure I playtest this one fully. But just to give and idea of what it is about. 52 British Division rolled toward Middleburg during the early morning hours of the 4th of November 1944. The assault on the Axis fortress known as Walcheren Island was going quite well, yet quite bloody. Antwerp was the target but the allies needed to clear the vital Scheldt River of all coastal batteries before any resupply attempt could be made at Antwerp. Unfortuately the only way to secure Middleburg was to cross a well defended bridge that united the opposite shores of the canal. Ofcourse this bridge was well defended by the FallschirmjÄger and they were determined to stop any British advance. (FYI Middleburg was secure by the allies on the 6th) Well this mission is pretty unique as compared to the others. The narrow bridge makes for quite a trap. You have to love a game like Combat Mission, you guys at Big Time are the best wink.gif