Operations/Scenario question for BTS

Hi BTS!

I've got a question regarding Operations and their 'sub-battles': Are the individual battles in operations playable as single scenarios or not (like CC)?

I'm asking this because when the final game comes we'll all want to play blind PBEM's for as long as possible. I, for one, will also -while waiting for my opponent's turns- want to play single player a lot. If Operations are separate I wouldn't have to worry about spoiling the 'blind factor' for PBEM scenarios, and just play operations until the first user-created scenarios start to pop up (won't be long I guess).

Thanks in advance!

------------------

Combat Axiom #49. It could be worse. It could be me.

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Juju, no, I doubt that skirmishes with-in Operations will be available to play outside of the Operation. Because that is just what they are--skirmishes in an Operation. And with Operations using dynamic or fluid front lines, there would be no way to play them individually.

Hope this explains it well enough. smile.gif

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

HUH??? I said they WOULDN'T. There would be no way to pull skirmishes out of Operations. I said that Operations have DYNAMIC or FLUID front lines as the map adjusts accordingly of how the previous skirmish went. The skirmishes are not "scenarios" as such. They are just small battles that take place on a limited portion of a larger map. And that last statement basically sums it up.

LOL, aha, you got me wrong there I think. I got you clearly the first time there! smile.gif

The "Oh, it does, it does" was in response to "Hope this explains it well enough."

------------------

Combat Axiom #49. It could be worse. It could be me.