i Cant run Movies and pbem ??

Guest m40

ive tryed to run the movies on some sites and also cant load PBEM.all i get is the PBEM folder then try to load the TXT file and nothing it just sits there .i then do a ctl alt delete and get the combat mission not responding.the PBEM folder is also all screwed up its all over the place and broken up .also the there is no file types in there .im guessing it maybe my banshee vidio card as when i start the combat mission demo i have to hit the space bar to get the first intro screen open the hir Esc to bring up the main screen .anyone have any ideas for me before i get the full version im desprate to play some e.mail battles

help would be great

cheers

chris

Guest hunt52

What's happening (I think) is you are trying to open files from the beta demo in the gold demo. The file formats aren't compatible (since the beta was just that: a beta). You'll need to find a copy of the beta demo somewhere...

- Bill

Thanks for your help .now i need to get a PBEM file anyone like to start up a PBEM batte for the new gold demo so i can test .if it goes ok ill continue the battle

cheers