An Update on the CMHQ Update...I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Boy does this work just plain flat out SUCK!!! Boring, tedious, repetitive! But neccesary...The new look is pretty sweet and is now optimized for 800x600 users AND Netscape! Thats right no more annoying scroll text and the whole site now has a standard TGN style nav bar on the left hand side! It's much easier to navigate around through the various sections. The work is slow going though so like I said before, it should be ready by the end of this weekend. I have allot of new material and some cool stuff to mention as well so just hang tight! Trust me, I would much RATHER be posting cool screenshots and news than hacking through ASP and HTML code, but such is the life of the unsung webmaster....

Take care all and be good till I get done! And stop figiditing, and leave your sister alone! I mean it! You kids behave or I'll turn this internet RIGHT AROUND and go home! wink.gif

Madmatt out cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Madmatt,

Are you using server side includes on your site? They are a breeze (comparatively) to set up and really make changes easier (at the expense of taxing the server more...)

smile.gif

- Bill

I can't believe your doing all this on a volunteer basis ..... biggrin.gif

You should ask TGN for something tongue.gif hell they get money from all our visits

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my music while your there! :P