Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hello all and Thanks Steve

Having just given up lurking and posted a couple of replies to messages I thought I better say Hi.

I'll also take the opportunity to publicly thank Steve at BTS for keeping in contact and getting a replacement copy of CM to me after mine went missing in the post. This sort of customer care I like. I should have posted this message about two weeks ago but CM had arrived and you know how time flies thereafter. wink.gif

BTW before someone tries to assimilate me I'll have you know that I am wearing a Borg proof suit and changed the batteries only very recentl...... Oh Sh*****t.

------------------

The Enemy of the Tank is the Tank of the Enemy, ...or some grunt Battalion Commander who wants to use you as a Troop of mobile pillboxes.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DraGoon:

Wassa Chupa ????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sum kinda lollipop innit? Magic maybe?

------------------

I prefer an enemy who's willing to die for his country. That way both him and me have the same aim in mind.

Guest Big Time Software

Thanks Mr. Goon (may I call you Dra? biggrin.gif). May you have many happy days playing CM, but no complaints if you get fired, divorced, or otherwised in trouble for playing our game wink.gif

Steve

May you have many happy days playing CM, but no complaints if you get fired, divorced, or otherwised in trouble for playing our game

Steve

Maybe not complain, but could we sue? Possibly you need some kind of disclaimer in the manual for this habit. Hmmm... maybe I need to reread the EULA, this may be an opportunity...

Guest Andrew Hedges

In order to get any compensation from a suit, you'd have to show a loss. And once the jury takes CM back to the jury room, they're going to find that losing that job was no loss compared to the gain you got from CM. And let's not even mention that wife smile.gif. So you'll get 0 damages.

Of course, people are going to wonder why the jury spent so much time, um "deliberating," and why they need a LAN to do so. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Andrew Hedges (edited 12-16-2000).]