Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Changes for 'waiting for oppenent'

Is there any way that it can be made possible to check Lines of sights from units during TCP/IP games after you click go. It would be nice if i could still even be able to give orders, incase i see anything i missed.

It is boring waiting for a slow opponent, so i usualy begin analyze each unit, and to be able to change little commands and check LOS after i clicked GO would be really nice.

So you want to give commands to your units, press GO when you're finished, and then give them more commands? Has it ever occured to you not to press GO in the first place?

Wait for your opponent to press GO first. Send him a message telling him you're waiting. If you don't use time limits, try them – even if you trust your opponent not to take forever, a time limit speeds the game up a bit.

David

button.gif

Originally posted by David Aitken:

So you want to give commands to your units, press GO when you're finished, and then give them more commands? Has it ever occured to you not to press GO in the first place?

you tell him dave

also while your wating for your slow opponent

you could grab a piece of paper and take some notes so's ya dont have to look over your guys again..

------------------

Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. --Gen. Patton