Bug in 1.05 Full ammo laods as discount rate

Hi

Just loaded up 1.05 and this problem occured to me. In two PBEM email games where I had to purchase y own roster (QB) - arty units had full ammo complements - e.g 300MM rockets with 25 rounds, 81mm Mortar with 150 rounds...

I just did a QB on my own to verify this and its the same thing - full loads.

Now, I have not loaded V1.04 and these 2 games are new so what am I doing wrong or is this fact a bug...

Please advise

------------------

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy

If I understand correctly what you're describing;

Read the readme file that came with the patch. Ammo loads haven't changed, but the way they're counted has. Used to be 1 Ammo would mean 1 group of 3 shots. Now they're tracked by individual shot and not grouped, so 5 rounds prior to the patch would be the same as 15 rounds after the patch.

Actually, I think it's 4 shots. CM use to track arty ammo by battery (one point would be the whole battery firing once, or 4 individual shells). Now, it tracks it by shell (so you have 4 times the ammo). It also gives 3 additional shells for spotting. So, the number of shells in 1.05 should be 4 times the number shells in earlier versions plus 3. It's the exact same amount of ammo, just displayed differently.