OT to Messrs. Goanna, Peng and Bauhaus

I'll be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll be back for my thrashings Thursday night.

Oops, I nearly left out Das Boot. My apologies for inadvertantly omitting you from the title. redface.gif

------------------

It's a piece of junk — Moriarty

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 03-28-2000).]

. . . running away, you yellow bastard!

Seems there's a whole bunch of canary coloured folks up there in N. Illinois. I am almost finished eviscerating Bauhaus for the fourth time, and I just handed Berli an industrial sized can of whoop ass so large that he has quit playing until the Gold Demo comes out (oh, sure he'll tell you it's because he's bored). Now Moriarty has had to take a powder to keep from getting what's undoubtedly coming to him AGAIN! Are there no men left at the NW Herald? A Macman perhaps? Or is he waiting until I can unleash the wider array of weponry on him that the Gold will allow?

Goannas at work

I have the pleasure to watch Goanna's last stand. It is even worse than Custer's. My guys and the tank will soon be circling around the last remnants of his craptacular army hootn' and hollering like madmen. Only a few of his troops managed to be smart enough to break and run away for cover. What should I write on your tomb stone?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by William Thiel:

. . . running away, you yellow bastard!

Seems there's a whole bunch of canary coloured folks up there in N. Illinois. I am almost finished eviscerating Bauhaus for the fourth time, and I just handed Berli an industrial sized can of whoop ass so large that he has quit playing until the Gold Demo comes out (oh, sure he'll tell you it's because he's bored). Now Moriarty has had to take a powder to keep from getting what's undoubtedly coming to him AGAIN! Are there no men left at the NW Herald? A Macman perhaps? Or is he waiting until I can unleash the wider array of weponry on him that the Gold will allow?

Goannas at work<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course, I just saw this post, call me slow. But what game you watching Joanna. Who just lost stug 3? There is plenty of game time left, granted, my men aren't too fond of the woods. But, I think it's time for mr. sherman to introduce mr. shell to those lonely germans. biggrin.gif I think you're on to something with Berli. After losing to me two, yes, two times in a row, he's saying something about being bored. It was either that or he needed to pluck nose hair. That will keep him busy for years. tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by bauhaus (edited 03-31-2000).]