Battlefield OOB Visual

Alright, there is one small thing bugging me. I need a battlefield OOB visual of some sort in CM. I must have spent a half an hour last night in the cold pouring down rain somewhere in France, looking for an infantry team that wasn't anywhere to be found. Now, none of my vehicles were missing, so they didn't heist one and go to Paris. Leaving me to deduce that either they hightailed it for the rear area, or were efficiently dispatched by my opponent to the everhere cyberafter. "We commend these lil cyber souls to..." Pretty easy also in all the excitement of battle to overlook the little fellers too.

I'd really like to have a battlefield OOB visual, (Pulldown, popup, buttonpress, whatever), that listed all the units in my force and their current status, if not location. The latter being of less importance. A bright little programmer type could ofcourse dress it up with all manner of fancy info, but basically I'd just like a quick list of who is who, and where'd they go type of thing.

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 10-05-2000).]

Hey Bruno, one thing I stumbled on a couple of days ago is the labels command. It shows status labels on the map for any unit who isn't in good shape, be it paniced, routed, eliminated, jammed, bogged, abandoned...you get the drift. My point is that this would certainly help you find an eliminated squad, if you think that may be the problem. The other two options are cycling with the + and - keys through all units, or drawing the big box on the screen and seeing what gets selected.

I figure you probably knew all of this already, but I doubt you're gonna get your OOB like you want, so here's the alternative.