Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

It begins!

Guest Lord General MB

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

The gravity of the Peng thread is increasing, I can feel the level of relavance droping.... Were all doomed, DOOMED I say DOOMED!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

The gravity of the Peng thread is increasing, I can feel the level of relavance droping.... Were all doomed, DOOMED I say DOOMED!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Certainly if we rely on you to lead us to safety. Now, rather than post gibberish threads, why not come over to the post you mention so we can slit you up a treat, as it were?

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest Lord General MB

SIr,

Ahhh you got lucky Seanachai.... managed to escape the gravity pull of the dieing sun did you? Think about it: the next time you go in, could be your last....

BTW: Gibberish seems to be all thats left now, if the thread makes it too 3000 I'd laugh!!!!!!!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Red Alert...Red Alert

the cesspool is leaking.

Meeks..Meeks, where's that damn meeks? Arrgh, he's on his way to antarctic topplement.

Seanachai--stuff Mr. Bill into the hole and stop the leak.

(Seanachai grabs the little bugger and jams him into the leak)

LG Mr. Bill: Oh Nooooooooooooo!

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Chrisl, you bastard! You can't cram a supoire officer into a hole! You'll pay for this the both of you! Your are like SO courtmarshled. Just let me find my PIAT....

(rummages for PIAT)......(Mumbles).. I'll kill you all.... kill all of ya..... death from above... we're all dommed.... doomed.............

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

LGMB:

If that is your real name. I have sufficient reason to doubt that you are either a lord or a general, although I am fairly certain that you would mount just about anything: batten, sheets reefs bails sheep hamters snakes snails dogs marmosets and the occasional wizzend old crone are not beyond your capacity or lecherous nature to mount (despite the insignificant size of your maleness). I guess what I am getting at here is that you are a complete chowderhead and I am sickened by the possibility that through the vagaries of nature I will someday inhale some of the same molecules of oxygen that you have. The fact that they passed through your thoroughly moronic being may be enough to lower my IQ by one standard deviation, has me so disenheartened that I may need a lobectomy or at least a full frontal lobotomy to be able to bear the psychic pain to which you have subjected me.

I see you have your degree from the school of stating the obvious. well done. Now you can either do as Seahachai says and take this moronic idiocy to the pool where it belongs, or you can take my advice and die a lot now.

Peng

P. S. see my sig

------------------

"I hope a bucket of nails falls on your head..."

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

I am sickened by the possibility that through the vagaries of nature I will someday inhale some of the same molecules of oxygen that you have.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

unfortunately it's quite likely that you will. If I get motivated, I'll send you a note with an estimate of the probability, but I'm sure that if you knew how likely it was, you would rip your own lungs out without hesitation.

And I also can do lobotomies if you'd really like one. Not legally of course, but I'd give you a discount.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 11-19-2000).]

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Ohh ya! Listen to this:

OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ... You like all that air huh?.....OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA OHHHH....HAAAAAA, OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ,OHHHH....HAAAAAA ..............(Passes out on floor from hyperventalation) WUMP.

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 11-19-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WE HAVE TOXIC WASTE LEAK IN TREAD 012770!!!

INITIATING EMERGENCY CONTAINMENT PROTOCOL Papa Alpha Delta Lima Oscar Charlie Kilo!!!