Unit List

Can we finaly get a list of what units made it in CM? I asked back in January and told the list wasn't final yet. So is the list final yet? It's March already! eek.gif

Armored/Scout Cars, did any of these make it?

Daimler

M3

M8 - I think I've seen this one

M20

Bren Carrier

White Scout car

Jeeps/Trucks

I've seen pictures of open jeeps and trucks in CMHQ, will there be covered jeeps and trucks?

US Infantry

I know the following are in CM (Engineer,Rifle,Para, Machine gun squads) but, are there any specific squads for Rangers, and/or Armored Infanty Squads (US Sub-machine gun squads?)

I don't expect much, I just want everything, that's why you delayed CM right? wink.gif

OK!! Wouldn't you consider COVERED jeeps and trucks not to be very tactical with those roofs, side curtians, etc. on them. Since CM is a tactical simulation, it would seem to me that covered jeeps and trucks would be left out and only uncovered tactical ones would be included. Maybe supply vehicles would be covered, I don't know. Somebody here must be up to speed on the Supply/Admin side of the war. confused.gif

No doubt there are/were/will be exceptions to the covered/uncovered bit. The Winter of 44 was one of the coldest on record...

I'd love to see a White Scout car... biggrin.gif