combat mission

Guest lickitysplit

Guest lickitysplit

Now that I have ordered it,maybe you could explain a few things to me. 1.I can play against other people on internet?how? 2.is there anyway to resupply units low or out of ammo?how? and 3.is there somplace better I should go to find out all this? THANKS

Next time, give your topic a different name so people will know it's not a repost of your old topic.

Try doing a SEARCH of this forum. You will find a TON of helpful advice, tips, hints, etc.

You cannot resupply LOW ammo units... the best you can do is save a "reserve" force, that you can bring to the battle fresh, as your initial troops run LOW on ammo and manpower.

You can play other people online via TCP/IP (full game) or E-MAil (full game AND Demo)

Simply set up a game, and then choose the PBeM option. (or tcp/ip, if you are using the full game with the new patch. Also, if you are new to PC's, as I believe you said in your other post, you will want to learn how to install the latest "patch" when your game arrives, as these patches add features and tweaks to the game.)

[This message has been edited by Mr. Clark (edited 12-18-2000).]