What CM2 Should Be! - Aussies stand proud!

I for one want not to see these minor battles of no consequence to the final Allied war effort (as in CM1). We all know that it was the Aussies who won the war for the Allies. Therefore the next release of CM should be soley devoted to the Australian Imperial Forces and their corageous victories in the Western Desert (i.e. The Desert Rats).

The game would not only focus on the Desert campaigns but would also include such Australian victories as Milne Bay (the first defeat on land of the Japanese which started the Allies on their way to victory over Japan)

------------------

Who says charging the enemy isn't the best policy?...

words of the late, "great" commander Haigh

My father fought in the Second World War and has nothing but praise and good things to say about the Austrailian men who boldly went to war in N. Africa and fought with great elan, esprit and courage. More importantly, he is ever grateful for their leaving all those beautiful Austrailian women home and lonely for him and the rest of the 1st Marine Division to sweep down in after Guadalcanal. My Father still gets a sparkle in his eye when he recalls Australia and all the "Shelia's"...My mother hates all mention of Australia... smile.gif

Zamo

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil the Dill:

Bloody Americans. Corrupting our gene pool.(edited 07-23-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry. I bet there were plenty of criminals in the visiting Yank soldier's ranks too. smile.gif