How to Spend Company Time?!? Cold Chill Hits the CMHQ Mod Section, See Inside!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

First off let me say thank you for all the congrats and emails people have been sending me. I do appreciate it.

I can tell that a lot of people are a little concerned about what this recent 'aquisition' by BF.C will mean to CMHQ. Well all I a can say is that WAS an issue that Steve, Charles and myself discussed and we are aware of what having a thriving site like CMHQ means to the CM community. It is my intention to continue to support CMHQ at the same level as I have always done although I am sure there will be nights when it is just not going to happen. Figure it this way, for almost the last year I have done CMHQ WITH a full time day job which ran me around 40-50 hours a week. Now I have a job doing much of the same work so it should not be too hard to manage once I get up to speed.

Ok, enough of my career plans, you people want an update and an update you shall receieve.

In the of the single most impressive mods I have seen in a long time Fernando J. Carrera Buil has done up a German Winter Uniform Mod that will simply make you cry for mercy. Full winter jumpsuits with awesome detail which include mittens, hoods and backpacks that are different depending on the troop types. He has even included FOUR different helmets to choose from as well an optional arm texture with colored armbands.

You won't be disapointed and I look for bigger and better things from this guy.

I have also tried to include all the other CM news that has been floating around the web lately. Two new interviews, an article mention and a review. Those are all indexed in the Spotting Reports table right on the news page.

So there you have it. Steve and Charles struck by temporary insanity (why else would they hire me? :eek smile.gif and a killer mod. Business as usual in the Land-O-Combat Mission!!!!!!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-21-2000).]

Guest apocalypse66

Well Matt congrats and a great move for bts!! Now since your on the inside find out when the freakin tcp/ip patch is comin out before we all go nuts!!!!!!!

"Im just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round, how I love to watch them roll"......John Lennon

Guest Scott Clinton

Damn, that's quite an update for only 20 minutes of work! wink.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.