Total OT!!! SFC 2 is out

Quoted MadMatt: The "Cool Star Trek Game" StarFleet Command 2: Empires at War is out. Some lucky people have it but mine is still travelling. Curse Interplay, this thing will certainly occupy me after BG2, which I think I have completed all but 1.5 side-quests in Chapter 2 and now I am in Chapter 4.

Dear PBEM opfor, spare me.... biggrin.gif

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Serectly, I picked up a Klingon B11 for German in a ME loaded with type IV drones....I think I can have a King Eagle CC too.

BTW, plasma equppied Fed BCJ (iirc) is too cool to miss too.

OTOH, my pre-order is made with EB but not DigiRiver...oh mine! Wish me luck. frown.gif

Griffin.

P.S. Make sure you get the "Bonus Mission Patch" now which is out earlier and I read that tomorrow they will have a point release patch for Voodoo texture bugs and long campaign fixes. That is what I did during the office hours...

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Interplay is cleaning up. They have to be the most successful game publisher in the last 5 years.

Which means they will be out of business in five more...

When I graduated form college a few years ago, I actually turned down a position at Interplay.

Reading the recent article in CGW about the development of BG and BG2 makes me glad I did! Writing games sounds like a lot of fun, but working 60-80 hours a week? I don't think so! When do you get to *play* the gmaes?

Jeff Heidman