How do I remove gridlines?

Hey,

Sounds like a newbie question I know, but I can't remove the damn things. I installed Gunslinger's mod, and now all my winter textures have lines (which is pissing me off cause they look stupid). I have tried overwriting them from my backup, but they don't go away...WTF?

Obviously I am a little cranky about this. I am gonna sleep it off, and hopefully someone has some solution in the morning.

Thanks for any insights folks.

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

You'll probably have to delete the bmp files for the terrain that have the grid lines and reinstall from your back-up or the bmp files on your CD.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Hey all,

I figured it out this morning. I had tried all the stuff you guys mentioned (look above). What I didn't know is that all the snow textures appear TWICE. I was copying the 800 series, but apparently those are just wasting space, because the ground tiles are the 1400 series.

Also, anyone else using this mod may want to avoid file 672 because he left some "pink" transparency spots on the image. Looks bad. Its not as good as the original "Rubble" anyway.

Anyway, all better now. Thanks anyway.

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

[This message has been edited by Jagdcarcajou (edited 10-20-2000).]