Des Moines Blues

I really feel sorry for all you folks that haven't received your copy of CM yet. This game rocks! (Got my copy on Monday)

To help you pass the time while waiting, here's an after action tidbit:

While attacking with elite American paratroopers, I had a squad or two run to a house occupied by Germans, attack the enemy troops inside and occupy the house. All this and I didn't even order them to do this, I only told them to approach near the house. They entered the house and attacked on their own initiative! Amazing!

--CommanderC out--

------------------

"Now you must be the thunder and the lightning of Desert Storm." - General Norman Schwarzkopf to all coalition forces on the eve of Operation Desert Storm

I can't understand why you guys in Iowa have'nt gotten the game yet, while I got it back on monday and I live in Kansas City? I ordered the game only a month ago. Shoot, I could drive there in no time, its not that far. Done it lots of times. I wish I had all your copy's, I would take off right now, and come bearing gifts within a couple hours :^)

BuddyTool, over and out!

Hey Fionn,

I'm a little puzzled. I wouldn't call a house occupied by enemy troops exactly "cover"??? Perhaps the enemy troops in the house weren't actually firing out of it and couldn't be readily seen the by the attackers. This may explain why they ran to the house.