Thanks to all That are making an effort

Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks to those of you that are following the links being posted to CM review sites smile.gif

This is very important for the success of CM and BTS - Since we all want future games by them it is encouraging that alot of us will take the time to help the game advance smile.gif

For those that havent been posting, I know alot of you are busy doing other things :P but If you could find time to help out some with this stuff I'm sure in the long run it will be worthwhile smile.gif

thanks again

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

I look at it this way, I really want to play CM2, CM3 and (for all I know) CM47 (Combat Mission - The Mexican American War). The only way I know to help that happen is to make sure that BTS does very well with CM1, and the best way is to get the word out.

Joe

------------------

"Son," says I to him, "you're a Dragon. And a Dragon ACTS like a Dragon or he doesn't act at all."

Smrgol, Dragon

Anyone know how many downloads it takes to sell a game? Downloads from Adrenaline Vault are now over 1800. That seems like a good start, but I can't help but wonder how many sales that'll translate into. BTW CM has sliped slightly to a 93 something rating. I suspect one or two click monkeys have downloaded the game, found out it actually requires thought and gave it less than 2 thumbs up. CM may not be for everybody, but it's #1 in my book.

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.