Congratulations!

Hey guys, this one is looking really good. I've been playing the demo over and over again! I really like the 3D aspect - its such a unique feature in a strategy game to actually be able to SEE the unit's los, but it makes such a big difference!

I was wondering when you're aiming to release? I couldn't find anything more up to date than several months ago through the search function. I know these things are ballpark figures, but just a rough idea will do. I phoned EB but they said they hadn't even heard of it! Twits. Anyhow, if it's out, I'm going to get it. If it's not - I'll wait till it is and then go get it! smile.gif

Well done fellas, keep with it till its done.

Ken.

Well.... actually it IS already released... and most people got their orders already (guess im the only one who won't get it... frown.gif )

------------------

TargetDrone

who has a heart for smilies

and will defend their rights ....

even if the cost is bloody....

Its out, man!

What may be throwing you is the fact that Combat Mission will NOT be available in stores. Read their 'MANIFESTO' at www.battlefront.com (under 'overview' I think)for reasons why.

Glad you're enjoying it as much as the rest of us. The final version will make you wet your pants! Replayable like no other game.

Do yourself a favour and order it, Wolf!

GAFF

[This message has been edited by gaffertape (edited 07-10-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TargetDrone:

Well.... actually it IS already released... and most people got their orders already (guess im the only one who won't get it... frown.gif )

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TD,

Still waiting on my preorder also man. Hang in there. Want to get into a PBEM game when it arrives? Since we both will be new to the full game maps. smile.gif

Thanks for your replys guys. Yeah, I didn't know that it wasn't available in shops - only through direct-order. Gonna try and sort myself out a copy now then!

Can someone tell me where to grab all the extra goodies once I get it - are they all in one place?

Ken.

Guest Madmatt

My little empire of Combat Mission support stands humbly at your service...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 07-11-2000).]