Question for BTS

Greetings,

Actually this question can be answered by anyone " in the know". I am a few key strokes away from placing my order for CM. My question is when the game is released will it go out to everyone at once or in increments? I understand that quite a few have placed their own order many moons ago and rightfully deserve to get their game ahead of me. If it is shipped out in increments according to purchased date, i'm cool with that. I'm sure i speak for alot of us "late arrivals" when i say that it would be the ultimate torture to have you release the game, watch everyone ahead of us disappear for a few weeks, then reappear with posts saying "AWESOME!", "FANTASTIC!", etc... . I thought that with this question i could at least prepare myself for that eventuallity.

I'm not sure about the exact technicalities of shipping but I presume that orders would be processed in series with those who have pre-ordered obviously getting their orders first.

I'd imagine though that the first production run of CDs would be large enough to send CDs to every single pre-order and a goodly number of surplus CDs for late orders too.

So, short answer is, the longer you wait to order the longer you might have to wait for the CD I guess.

Thanx for the reply. I will go ahead and place my order and contribute to Steve and Charle's early retirement. By the way, on another note, how do you get the contents of your posts to form seperate paragraphs? I have tried every trick (Spaces, Tabs, etc...) but nothing seems to work.