CM2 : beta tester

Guest GriffinCheng

Guest GriffinCheng

Okay BTS,

I know you are still struggling to ship CM1:BO *and* are ironing out some last min bugs *plus* working ong TCP/IP play....but I just can't help but norminating myself as a beta tester for the upcoming CM2 -- whatever its name would be. It definitely will be very exciting!

Drop me an email BTS. I am sure my software development experiences help!

Griffin @ home.

I have absolutely no experience in Beta testing of computer games, my computer has the bare minimum specs needed to run the game, I have no free time, and frankly couldn't care less if the rounds skipped, bounced, cork screwed, or rolled across the field like some high explosive bowling ball.

In short, i am the worst person you could get to test CM2.

I eagerly await your e-mail smile.gif

------------------

"I do like to see the arms and legs fly"

Guest smbutler

I'm not a programer, nor is my knowldge of these machines profound. But I would be an ideal beta-tester, because, as a non-techie, I would serve as a good thermometer for the pedestrian, quasi-cyber illiterate person's reaction to the game. Besides, I can brown nose fairly well, and as a tester I would post all kinds of glowing reports, make

all manner of hyperbolic and embellished claims, and generally whip the waiting grognard community into a howling horde

of semi-neurotic anticipation. I would, finally, laud Matt, deify Steve, and name my first son Big Time Butler.