TO ALL MY PBEM OPPONENTS

My humblest apologies too all my opponents, I had to reformat my drive and have been so buried in school work that I havent even had a chance to reinstall CM frown.gif -- nor Have I been opened any gaming emails at my addy because I havent had the time to respond - I'm hoping to rectify this in a few days

again my sincerest apologies

BURIED IN SHOOL frown.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

Oh you dirty little school girl. It is time for your daddy to drop your little cotton panties and HIT THOSE WHITE MOUNDS OF HEAVEN!!! You've been a very naughty girl and you must be punished.

ACKSHULLY, just piss off you fairy princess. I have had enough of you yanking my emotions around like this. First you try to kill me a lot and then you hide and then you try to kill me some more and then you hide again and then you make up some sorry excuse about your drive being floppy and and i just don't want to be on this roller coaster any more. eek.gif either kill me in LD or don't but make up your mind. Oh sure, you have OTHER PBEM friends keeping you busy. WELL WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS?! you selfish bastard. I cried every night for two weeks, but do you give a rat's ass? NO!

I'm going home to mother.

Peng, out of girly cliches

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."