potd's and you

Guest hunt52

They are the beta testers, the lucky elite who have the most current build smile.gif become a sycophant with the rest of us poor beta demo people.

- Bill

Guest hunt52

No, they are being REALLY nice to us. Imagine if we didn't get to see all the cool stuff in store!

(sycophant = way too brown nose wink.gif )

Patience - the game will come.

- Bill

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Syphon:

I am a member of CMHQ, just dont know what its for smile.gif

i like looking at the pictures though

Syphon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frown.gif

Somebody....tell him for me....

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

N/P matt...

I feel the same way.

First of all you are NOT a member of the CMHQ. It's a website. Pictures are there. Pictures are at my site. Pictures are at Foobar's site.

Matt is a beta tester. Fionn is a beta tester. Rune is a beta tester. Other people are beta testers.

Matt is my hero. Fionn is my hero. Rune is my hero. So join the huddled masses and listen to whatever they say. "When three hundred years old you are look this good you will not!" Yes, they are Yoda like in demeanor (but not in stature (although I haven't seen pics of Fionn)).

Go to CMHQ!!! NOW!! YOU STILL HERE??? Treat CMHQ as the oracle. It knows all and see's all.

S&C should also be reveared as gods. Treat them with the utmost respect.

Then there's us. The loyal followers. We do what they say when they say it. If they say "jump" we respond with "how high?". Pretty cool eh? The info S&C and the testers give us is more valuable then a bottle of scotch in a place with prohibition.

------------------

Visit my webpage!

http://cm4mac.tripod.com

Glad I could make you laugh, Fionn.

I'ev been busy web-surfing doing research for the CMMC and I came across a page about US Mechanized Cavalry.

How about a picture of elements of 38th Cavalry Recon Squadron, Mechanized fighting off the 326th VG division near Monshau during the perion of 16-18 December 1944?

Basically, any shots of some spiffy recon vehicles would be cool!

Jason, your humble lad of laughter and man of mirth