New Version, Where

I hardly think Fionn's comment was persuasive enough to "make" anyone think anything. That would make him responsible for someone else's decision on how to interpret something. These days a person can say just about anything and someone is going to think something of it. I think more people need to go to "insensitivity" training to learn how to not have their little feelings hurt so easily. Just my humble opinion.

Aside from that, I did not interpret Fionn's comment as rude, merely a simple statement of the obvious.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TeAcH:

Next time Fionn, don't hold back. Tell him just like it is. Don't pull any punches. Even if it makes someone think the answer you gave was a bit rude. Go for it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Scott Clinton

Well put FutbolHead.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

Well, I can see your point. Maybe I read it wrong. I seem to recall reading a reply from Fionn prior to this (who BTW I respect a lot for his contribution to this game and his knowledge of WW2) and intrepreted it then as being sarcastic. Perhaps I just misinterpreted him here. I apologize.

TeAcH

[This message has been edited by TeAcH (edited 07-17-2000).]

One, could get the impression Fionn, that you were a dick, but I wouldn't be so petty as to go down that road.

I though a chat was a simple way of gleening information not a way to show ones obvious superiority over so called junior members.

Sorry, did I say dick, I meant Git.