Not-so-newbie looking for a game

Hello, folks. I took a somewhat long break from CMBO when I could no longer play hotseat with my favorite human opponent, and games against the AI have been less than challenging in most cases. I'm hoping someone who reads this would be up for a casual PBEM. I'm sure I can manage several turns a week at the very minimum- perhaps up to and over once per day. I usually play allies, but I'm up for anything, being so BORED by the computer. As an aside, how do people think CMBB would run on my system?

PIII 550

GeForce2 32mb

Win98 SE

128 mb RAM

I'm keen to get it when it becomes available, but I do realise the age of my computer increasingly becomes a factor as each new month passes... ho hum. It's good to be back in the spirit of the game, though, and I look forward to a real opponent again. It would probably be good for me to start with a not-so-huge battle. Starkey@badgerinternet.com :rolleyes:

[ February 07, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Ynori Erup ]

Well our machines sound about the same so if you want go ahead and send me a setup and we'll have a go at it. I too could do several turns a week. I prefer the American's but would take German's. Let me know any gamey considerations so we can discuss them. Other then that I'm easy.