TacOps 4 v4.03 Patch Now Available

Madmatt

The TacOps 4 v4.03FG patch is now available for both Mac and PC versions.

This patch corrects the following bugs in all versions of TacOps v4 prior to TacOps v4FG.

Bug fix. Program would sometimes crash when a user attempted to create and place a bridge marker on the map by using the "Build Bridge" button in the Options/Engineering window.

Bug fix. Program would sometimes crash if the user selected the "Orders/Set Engagement Range" menu item and then canceled the operation by touching a key or by clicking on an empty point on the map.

Bug fix. Program sometimes drew a zero and a blank space at the beginning of a map place name tag.

Madmatt

[ September 27, 2002, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Major H.,

Did I miss a patch? I downloaded a windows patch about two weeks ago from the tacops root site. My zip file is called tacops406fgwin (I think). I do not recall downloading a file with 'fgu' as the last characters before the extension. When I run the game the version displayed is 4.0.3[FG]. Am I on the current version or is there a later patch?

Sorry for the confusion,

Randy