V1.02 AI rocks in CM demo

I had a chance while on vacation to download and play the new 1.02 CM demo. The AI plays completely differently than the earlier version. Much better. No more up the middle. Tanks make very good use of smoke and cover.

When can we expect V1.03 for the full game (I know this question has been asked a zillion times before)?

I agree.

I've just spent the last day playing the demo. Once a German tank came thundering over ahill and my little Shermans went nuts, reversing up, dumping smoke and heading for covering.

Wonderful.

------------------

Simon "Onejob" Page

Ok i got a little muddled up with all the patces and mods, etc. so i uninstalled my CM hen reinstalled and applied the 1.01 Patch and the Grids, MDMP and all the winter Camo, so now i know excactly what ive got, but so ive got patch 1.01, is Patch 1.02 released yet?? Or is 1.02 really just 1.01 ?? Becuase now you are talking about patch 1.03................im confused ? ? ? ? ?

1.02 was created and applied to the 1.02 demo first. It was also going to be incorporated into the full game, but other issues arose that prompted the creation of version 1.03. So 1.03 is being tested for release to patch the full version. Hopefully it will be available next week. Some people got 1.02 when they bought the full game, but a 1.02 patch for all of us who didnt was scrapped for reasons mentioned above.

TeAcH

[This message has been edited by TeAcH (edited 07-23-2000).]