RARE WWII SS VIDEOS! Anybody got these?

Since these are expensive to buy i was wondering if anyone owns or has seen these.

If so whats the quality like, is it vaule for monnies?

WAFFEN-SS PANZERS IN ACTION! The following videos are produced by an SS veterans' organization, and a portion of the sale proceeds will go to benefit these combat heroes, who are denied any veterans' benefits by the Federal Republic of Germany. Each video is over two hours in length and contains a great deal of rare combat footage, much of it never before seen. Quality, we are told from a reliable source, varies from very good to fair, but these tapes are nevertheless highly recommended due to the exceptional rarity of the footage. Sold in Germany for DM 110 ($73), Each Video $ 50 US NOTE: Due to circumstances beyond our control, the supply of these videos has become uncertain. We recommend ordering these by credit card so as not to tie up your finances, as we charge your card only when the merchandise is actually shipped to you.

VHS­027-A. SS­Panzer­Division "Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler."

VHS­027-B. SS­Panzer­Division "Das Reich."

VHS­027-C. SS­Panzer­Division "Totenkopf."

VHS­027-D. SS­Panzer­Division "Wiking."

VHS­027-E. SS­Panzer­Division "Hitlerjugend."

VHS­027-X. SPECIAL, all five videos listed above $ 225 US

Mmm. Well, personally, I would be very suspicious of any group in modern Germany which claims a connection with the SS. My guess is that either the company is a fraud, or the videos are propaganda.

However, I have no specific knowledge of the videos or the company which produces them, so this is pure speculation.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.