Congratulations!!

Just want to say from an old retired military man's perspective that this is the best tactical level computer wargame I have encountered. Since getting the CD, I have spent many hours playing the scenarios and engaging in an Email war with another ex-military colleague.

We both agree this is the best. It is truly all absorbing. We cannot wait until other expansion modules come out. You have lifetime customers.

Just one thing though. Do you guys have any tips on how to balance playing the game and having a life? I have thought about putting the fridge in the computer room and knocking out a hole in the wall to have easier access to the bathroom. But the wife is not too keen on those suggestions. If you know of any please pass on before the divorce papers become final

Great job guys!!

Old Airman

"Just want to say from an old retired military man's perspective that this is the best tactical level computer wargame I have encountered."

As a fellow player, I'm glad you like what you've discovered. Also, thank you for helping to keep US skies friendly during your service. smile.gif

"Do you guys have any tips on how to

balance playing the game and having a life? [...] If you know of any please pass on before the divorce papers become final"

All kidding aside, do be careful. Computer gaming seriously was part of the reason my fiancee and I broke off our engagement several years ago. Not the only reason, but one of them, so do tread lightly...

Wendell

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old_Airman:

Just want to say from an old retired military man's perspective that this is the best tactical level computer wargame I have encountered. Since getting the CD, I have spent many hours playing the scenarios and engaging in an Email war with another ex-military colleague.

We both agree this is the best. It is truly all absorbing. We cannot wait until other expansion modules come out. You have lifetime customers.

Just one thing though. Do you guys have any tips on how to balance playing the game and having a life? I have thought about putting the fridge in the computer room and knocking out a hole in the wall to have easier access to the bathroom. But the wife is not too keen on those suggestions. If you know of any please pass on before the divorce papers become final Great job guys!! Old Airman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Guest Mirage2k

What I don't understand is if we're all getting assimilated, why is he/she the only CM Borg?

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mirage2k:

What I don't understand is if we're all getting assimilated, why is he/she the only CM Borg?

-Andrew

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not an authority on this (although I did see a Star Trek movie which had borgs in it once), but I think the borg concept revolves around a single entity. By being assimilated, one becomes part of that same, single entity. So whenever the CMBorg appears, it's like, we are *all* appearing. Isn't it great!?

Of course, I could be mistaken (wanders off picking nose)...

OGSF

Edited for HamsterBorgs

[This message has been edited by OberGrupenStompinFeuhrer! (edited 08-14-2000).]