My first user scenario is ready for grading

Hi all...

Just wanted to let you know that, after a few hours of work, I've finished my first user scenario. I'd be happy to send it to anyone who's interested until it (ever) gets posted somewhere. Without going into too much detail, it's set in the snow-covered mountains and is Americans vs. Gebirgsjager troops. I don't know if I got historically accurate units, etc, but it's 4:00am and I don't care now smile.gif Anyways, for what it's worth, it's free for the asking (as long as you promise to give me some constructive criticism... I'm still tweaking it and may turn it into an operation eventually).

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

--yawn-- you've got it, Rob smile.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.