London drinkies, Monday 16th

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

I was planning on playing with lint, but if you've got better ideas...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We could go for a drink? Alternatively we could all descend on Kumbaya's place and play CM...

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Yeah, lets drink and play cm, anyone up for that?

Name the place and time, i'm just at work till then.

Peter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good. I'd offer my place but it's small and cramped with lousy furniture, and I've just got a laptop, and I don't think I could get you lot past security anyway. On the plus side, there is a pub in the basement.

Otherwise, let me know where and when.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Guest Germanboy

Okay, last time I checked Leicester Square was on the Piccadilly, and Kumbaya can bring the laptop. Haven't got mine at work today.

6.30 in The Brewmaster

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Germanboy is oldest, he should name when and where smile.gif

Somewhere on jubilee line, or pic line is good for me.

Watching some hotseat could be interesting.. Give one a new perspective on other people's styles and stuff.. and drinking is fun

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

Andreas

Okay, please humor the poor American - Leicester Square I can find, but where's the Brewmaster? If I would have to be blind to miss it, tell me how a blind guy should find it wink.gif

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Okay, please humor the poor American - Leicester Square I can find, but where's the Brewmaster? If I would have to be blind to miss it, tell me how a blind guy should find it wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget the laptop! Leave the station through exit 1, turn right, walk into pub.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Okay, last time I checked Leicester Square was on the Piccadilly, and Kumbaya can bring the laptop. Haven't got mine at work today.

6.30 in The Brewmaster

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah, laptop's heavy! You guys always make me do the hard work...

Bring this, lift that, assassinate this, schlussen an that...

------------------

I may be a few minutes late, since it would take me almost as long to walk to a picadilly or northern station as it would to take me to walk to leicester sq, but I'm leaving right now, and you have my mobile number.

------------------

ok hang on, wasn't it 6.30 at the pub?

sounds better to me. Dr Al, i'll leave Finchley Road at like, 6.05 or 6.10 or something, ok!

Damn, I want a beer now.. mmm that Fullers London Pride was damn damn damn fine.

PeterNZ

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hamsters Wrote:

PeterNZ: He hasn’t proven to be particularly valiant but I think he’d make a good doorman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's a good joke...

A New Zealander, an American, a German and an Englishman walked into a pub. Two of them produced laptop computers, and they proceeded to play hotseat games of Combat Mission while getting increasingly drunk. Getting tired of all the gunfire and explosions, the other patrons of the pub started to make derisory comments such as "Ha ha, look at that bunch of geeks!", "Hey you guys, you won't find an answer to your problems at the bottom of a magazine!", and "No no, you'll never penetrate the glacis of a Panther G at that range, you need a flanking shot with anything less than a 17 pounder!".

button.gif

------------------

Guderian's anger was monumental. He struggled for words. "To say that the troops are to blame – look at the casualties!" he raged. "Look at the losses! The troops did their duty! Their self-sacrifice proves it!" Hitler yelled back. "They failed!" he raged. "They failed."