asking fo more advixe or info from board

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hannibal:

well I did get a confirmation e-amil on 6-18 but since then my card has not ben debited and i have sent 2 e-mails .I order by secured method so i did not get a check my info so i assume i might have mave a mistake <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As BTS is temporarily out of stock, I imagine they have chosen not to charge your card until they have the stock back on hand. I would email them for a response before reodering. Returning duplicate orders that were caused by your duplication is a hassle for everyone, and you'd certainly have to pay return shipping, as well as making sure it got back to them in good shape. I was afraid my original preorder hadn't gone through, and even wrote them a slightly testy email about it. They contacted me after a couple of days about it, and were very nice. Wished I'd been a little more courteous when I'd written the original!

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.