Sea Lion 1.01 submitted to the Depot

Hi all...

Just wanted to let you know that my Sea Lion op has been updated and tweaked and submitted to the TGN Depot for approval. Hopefully it will be up and around soon. The update addresses a couple of potential problems with the scenario, making it more difficult and more intense.

I also submitted my Magnificent Seven scenario to the site, so if you haven't tried it yet, you can wait for it to show up there or drop me an e-mail.

Thanks!

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Well there ya have it smile.gif Now that's what I call service...

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

doh!!!!

I'm just about to finish version 1.0 and now you tell me there's a 1.1 and I'll have to start all over again!?

Wicked op, btw. I've been playing it non stop since you sent it. I think this is the first operation I've really gotten immersed into. Usually I get 2 or 3 battles into them and get bored. Now I'm rushing through work to get a few more turns in. Only problem is with the load-time in these later battles (sometimes upwards of 5 minutes) -probably just my computer, though.

good on ya'

(how was that for a plug?}

------------------

"Well then private, it must be sh*t. Good thing we didn't step in it."

Wow, thanks for the kind words smile.gif I tried to make it pretty immersive, more like an RPG or a directed mission than a tactical battle. But then I tried to put elements of tact in as well. And if you enjoy the 1.0, you might want to save 1.01 under a different filename. It's got a few differences, so you might just want to have both to choose which one you like best.

And as far as the load times go, yes, that's a limitation of the average to slow comps. I've got a decently fast machine and it slows it down too.

But thanks for the plug smile.gif

------------------

tongue.gif

Well, I'll warn you ahead of time, I predict that 1.01 will be slightly more difficult. Of course, a lot depends on the weather and reinforcements... I haven't personally played it after I made the minor changes, so hopefully it's not overkill.

E-mail me and let me know what you think when you finish it. And that goes for anyone else who's played it... it's a work in progress, and I love to get feedback, good or bad. smile.gif

------------------