Webmaster makes hurl how bout u...

Aliright I've read some of the peng thread's and while not my cup of tea so what..then I read the thread title peng want's to make me hurl...an see that it got locked down..what's wrong with this picture.Stop acting like the PTA...if anything the peng thread was(is) worse..the only thing I don't like is seeing

people's thread's shut down for something as trivial as expressing an honest opinion.

At any rate the moment i saw that thread title I burst out laughing!...very funny panzer leader!

Panzer Man had already expressed the fact that he no longer had a gripe with the Peng thread, and requested his thread be locked up, for the reasons mentioned by howard - and it was. I would suggest you don't start bitching about the Authorities, because Big Time and friends are extremely generous and fair to this community.

David

------------------

They lost all of their equipment and had to swim in under machine gun fire. As they struggled in the water, Gardner heard somebody say, "Perhaps we're intruding, this seems to be a private beach."

puke.gifFIRE_GIG.gifwink.gif

The webmaster was quite clear and articulate in the reason for closeing the thread. Why start an argument?

------------------

Pair-O-Dice

"Once a Diceman, Always a Diceman."

[This message has been edited by Diceman (edited 09-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Diceman (edited 09-15-2000).]