NEW US WINTER UNIFORM COMPARRISON PAGE on KUMP'S CM OUTPOST

Hey you soldiers, you guys made me do it! Lately I've been seeing screenshots pop up with my ancient winter US uniforms. I just couldn't take it anymore! So I'm releasing my ALL NEW v2.1 set to your favorite CM mod website. See third paragraph below.

Some of you may already have these new uniforms via email, but you'll probably wanna get these new versions because I tweaked them slightly.

Currently there is only a Comparison page up on Gary's site, but they will hopefully be posted on CMHQ by Christmas (crossing my fingers).

I have more of these to come, so be prepared to get a total uniform set make-over. Commonwealth winter uniforms will be next followed by new Heer/Gerbirgsjager and SS winter uniforms.

Oh yeah, the comparison page is located here.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 12-19-2000).]

Hey,

Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to get them, and any others you may have up your sleeve.

And if I could persuade you, perhaps a Fallschirmjager summer/winter mod? Nudge, nudge... I would love to see my favorite troops decked out in high res Water Camo! (drool)

Anyway, fantastic job.

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

I do have a full-bodied camo Fallschrimjager set. Hi-Res and Hi-Contrast. Haven't done a winter version of it yet though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tease.

Seriously though, give a shout when they are ready. I would love to see them.

Thanks for heads-up.

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?