Tom from Germany - CD Case Artwork question

Guest MikeToth

Guest MikeToth

Hi Tom,

Excellent work!!!!. one question though

where is that shareware you mention of on your website, used to shrink down that image

so it is the proper size to fit in the CD

case????.. I did not see reference to it on your site...... thanks very much....

Mike

Cleveland Ohio USA

grrrrr...why oh why do you have to start a new thread for such an inane question, is it too complex a concept to you to simply ask that question in Tom's original New COMBAT MISSION CD Cover Art , eh??

and to answer this completely superfluous (=because unneccessary if due effort had been exercised on your part) question of yours, on Tom's page it states expressis verbis "If this sounds too difficult or you have no graphic editor , download COVERPRO from the net: this amazing shareware tool will resize ( and print ) CD Covers always in the correct way."

where COVERPRO is highlighted as a hyperlink to http://www.directlogic.com/download.htm

foolproof, one would think. but apparently not.

------------------

"Do want a game that works???" (CPT Stransky)

Guest MikeToth

M_H

First off I would like to thank you for the information, I did not see the CoverPro link on his page.

Secondly I will refrane from getting into a flame war as I would be lowering myself to your level, we have more important things to worry about than if an additional thread was opened up on this "Free" forum (see the word "Free"??) I would understand your concern if you were paying for the disk space, but obviously you are not.

How much does 1K of disk space cost these days????

Mike

Cleveland Ohio

If this my help, i had to reduce the back cover size to 62% of the original and the front cover to 54% of the original to obtain a size that fits in the jewel case.

I don't know if this depends on the software (i'm using Corel Draw 8) or the printer (Canon 620), but i hope this can be helpfull.

Regards (and don't get worried about flames)

------------------

"Memento Audere Semper" - G. D'Annunzio

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

grrrrr...why oh why do you have to start a new thread for such an inane question, is it too complex a concept to you to simply ask that question in Tom's original New COMBAT MISSION CD Cover Art , eh??

and to answer this completely superfluous (=because unneccessary if due effort had been exercised on your part) question of yours, on Tom's page it states expressis verbis "If this sounds too difficult or you have no graphic editor , download COVERPRO from the net: this amazing shareware tool will resize ( and print ) CD Covers always in the correct way."

where COVERPRO is highlighted as a hyperlink to http://www.directlogic.com/download.htm

foolproof, one would think. but apparently not.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is wrong with people? At least it was a related, to CM, question. I'd rather read this than another Hampster vrs [insert rodent here] thread. I can not understand why "newbies" or simple questions get flammed [f]or "cluttering" the board while truly inane threads get a blessing. mad.gif

Cav

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

--Benjamin Franklin, 1759

[This message has been edited by CavScout (edited 09-12-2000).]