TCP/ IP?

Ive noticed in the multiplayer options there is a setting for TCP/IP, Does this mean its going to be with the realease Or the Patch?

and another question, How do you tell witch driver is being used for your Game(3fdx/D3d)? And/Or is there is a options screen that i am missing (only played 2 hours last night, Damm Work)

The answer to your first question is it will be in a patch after the release. We all were able to put our 2 centsin: in the interest of getting the game @ 6 weeks sooner we chose to get it as a patch after the final release. PBEM works well it just isn't quite as quick. Though one might argue that some of us may ruminate over our turns options more than others do so TCP may not hold any advantage beyond frustrating a fast player. It may give rise to a turn timer agreed on by both participants...

Karl

Thanks kmead, Ive been lurking here from last september, The button in the gold demo made me think that they might suprize us (DEAD BODIES, ESC) I was hopeing for a Offical answer,I lan game too much these days. now back to taking american pow.