Are there any mac downloadable senarios available??

All scenarios are cross-platform compatible - it's just that nobody has the full version yet (AFAIK) so the only scenarios anybody can play are the ones in the demo.

------------------

Questions, comments, arguments, refutations, criticisms, and/or sea stories?

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Damn!!! Would you look at that??? A entire platoon from my Army of rolleyes.gif are out on R&R again!! eek.gif

One more time, desert fox!

There will be NO MORE scenarios for the demo. All these scenarios/operations that you see posted on sites are for the FULL VERSION only!

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-17-2000).]

Guest Rob/1

For all the Mac freaks out there I am making a Mac CM site. After I get the full version. So if guys who have Macs wont send me some of you home made scenarios it would(after you get CM).